Norman's New Blog
Yes!!! I hear you complaining... I am sorry... I know I have been long didn't update my blog. I was really tied down with my work. I neglected my friends, blog, and even God. I was down with fever and cough for past weeks, yet fully recover. Last week was my buddy Norman's birthday. He sort of reminded me, I never been updating my blog since donkey weeks. Yeah... King kong's weeks....I am sorry... I will do my best to keep you update... NO MORE misery stories and complaint... erm... maybe a bit can? Plus my craps and jokes... ok? Well.. lately, my computers has protested too.. I can't upload my photo, guess is time to Well.... Not long ago, I have just celebrated my XXth birthday and Andy has been pamper me real bad that he bought me a present that I sort of longing for quite sometime... I am proud to present you my new gadget, Sony Ericsson K800i Yan dao right?
get a new set... Well.. Christmas is coming soon... Andy you know what to do right? Yeah! I know you have been "so" clever all this while, I guess, you get my hint.... Compac computer not bad right? yeah.... yes... please... thank you!
come with cybershot and 3.2MB... and what's more I can use this to do my blog anywhere.... wuuuoooooooooo....
Oh yeah... Allow me to introduce you, my buddy cum brother Norman's new blog... spare a little time and support to visit, his past time is to talk craps and simply "cold joke".
Normanlly Norman.
If interested how Norman look like... Erm... I do have a picture over here......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Back to Home